IN-HOME CAREGIVERS FOR SENIORS; $12-$14/hour; $14.50-$16.50/hour for specialized shifts! Lawrence, Topeka, Linwood, Ottawa, Baldwin City. Work in Douglas, Shawnee, and/or Franklin Counties. You choose!
Build your Own Caregiver Career:
- Full-time or part-time
- Desired availability / shifts
- Career opportunities: team leader, office administration, tuition assistance for CNA or HHA, and more
- Additional training / support including Infection Control and FREE personal protective equipment
Earn “Living Wage” of $15 per hour base pay within 2 years with Caregiver advancement!
Want More Pay Now?
- $500-$1000 Retention Bonus may apply for a limited time!
- Travel to other counties
- Try our On-Call / PRN “Gig Shifts”(TM) that are scheduled daily and pay you within 24 HOURS of completion!
Need Benefits? Caregiver vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, Aflac, and other benefits available.
What we Need!
- 3 years of driving history; however, we can accommodate less than perfect records.
- Reliable and insured transportation.
- Motor vehicle and criminal background checks, and drug screening required.
1050 Career Topeka/Shawnee County
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2900 SW Wanamaker Dr., Ste. 103, Topeka, KS 66614. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 785-272-6101. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.